Friday, February 22, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #27


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Today's question is:

We always talk about books that WE want. Let’s turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?


                                                              My answer:

Sarika and I keep on exchanging books. All. The. Time. Hopefully that counts. I also lend quite a few books to a few friends of mine. The last book I gave to Sarika, obviously, was Beautiful Disaster and she loved it. I have to hear about Travis everyday. Not that I mind ;) So yes, I do love giving out books and spreading the love all around :) A few books I recently gave out were The Immortal Rules, Beautiful Creatures and The Darkest Secret.

                                                     What's your answer?
                                              Follow us and we'll follow back!
                                                  Happy Friday everybody! :)

                Janhvi

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you gave a book you really liked and it was enjoyed! Like everyone else, I'm waiting for Walking Disaster!

    Jessica @ Literary, etc
    (new follower via GFC & following both Twitter accounts)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every Xmas I buy my friend books I think she'll like! Do pretty good too! Got her a bunch last year since she has years of catching up to do. Most of them were doubles that I got though, so easy savings!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Immortal Rules has been on my TBR pail for ages now. I really need to just read it.
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/02/friday-56-22-follow-friday-21_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lend books out more than I give them away. It's so much fun to trade books back and forth. My best friend and I do that, as well.

    Thanks for stopping by my F&F. I'm an old follower :) happy reading!
    -Megan @ Megz Madd Readz

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have great taste! Immortal Rules is my favorite book of the year (so far), and I'm FINALLY reading Beautiful Creatures right now.

    New GFC follower

    Here's My FF

    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am an old follower. hehe
    Here is my second FF. I am excited. Take a look if you want http://goo.gl/GJ9cz
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of Beautiful Creatures, but I'm yet to check it out. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I'm following you back via GFC, and I hope to read your posts. Nice blog BTW :)

    Kaykay @ The Creative Forum
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's awesome that you have someone around who likes the same books as you to share them with.

    new follower.

    Here is my Feature & Follow Friday Post.

    Lisa @ I'll Tumble For YA

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the Immortal Rules series! It's great when you have someone to trade books with. Makes reading ten times easier! :D Following back~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for dropping by WV Stitcher. I hopped over to follow you via GFC as well as both Twitter accounts. Also sent a friend request for Goodreads. I look forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice to exchange books with eachother! Thanks for stopping by! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!