Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #25

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

September Girls by Bennett Madison
Publication Date: May 21 2013


Summary-

When Sam's dad whisks him and his brother off to a remote beach town for the summer, he's all for it-- at first. Sam soon realizes, though, that this place is anything but ordinary. Time seems to slow down around here, and everywhere he looks, there are beautiful blond girls. Girls who seem inexplicably drawn to him. 

Then Sam meets DeeDee, one of the Girls, and she's different from the others. Just as he starts to fall for her, she pulls away, leaving him more confused than ever. He knows that if he's going to get her back, he'll have to uncover the secret of this beach and the girls who live here.

With its gorgeous cover and intriguing summary September Girls sounds like a brilliant read :)
Also, we have a really cool int giveaway of Different Roads going on here .
What are you waiting on?

Janhvi

16 comments:

  1. Oh i think I've found another summer-read! yaya! :) I so love the cover :) I hope it'll as good as it sounds from the blurb. Thanks for sharing and stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wauw! This sounds reeeaally good! I and Love that cover, OMG! Beautiful!
    But, seriously? Released in MAY! What. First Origin (July) and now this .. I can't wait that long :-O
    And thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Zenia @ The Obsessive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to soak up some sun and read through this book. Too bad it's not coming out for another 3 months! Anyone have a time machine I can borrow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always a fan of love stories at the beach, and the cover is so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weaaaaah, they were giving this one out at ALA and I missed it!!! I'm so bummed, it looks fantastic!!! I can't wait to get a copy! Great pick :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, I'm so looking forward to this book. And that cover is to die for! =D

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janhvi, September Girls sounds like an awesome read! It sounds a little like the Stepford Wives. Scary...I enjoy uncovering mysteries, and this story sounds like a huge mystery :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  9. September Girls has such a cool cover. The synopsis had me intrigued, as well!! Nice pick. :)

    Bailey at IB Book Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh this sounds intriguing! I'd seen it around a few times but I didn't know what it was about. Nice pick!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't heard of this one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I smell a mermaid or siren story there, and the cover is so gorgeous! Plus, we have a male PoV here, wohoo!! I think 'll be adding this one, thanks for spotlighting it! =) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. That one sounds interesting!
    Check out mine: My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mermaids? Sirens? Selkies?

    Thanks for following. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like an enticing summer read!!!

    lovely cover...

    xx
    Ankita @ Booklok Coffee

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!