Friday, September 06, 2013

Feature & Follow #55


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read

Today's question is: 

Bookshelf Tour! Take us on a tour of your shelves.

My answer:

I've made a 30 second high on books and background noise and low on quality video.
And for those of you who are lazy like me or if the video doesn't load for some reason or the other, there's a collage of my shelves too so you can skip my bad attempt at videoing. 



I can't wait to go on numerous book shelf tours so link me up to your posts.
Follow us and we'll follow back.  

Happy Friday and happy reading! 

9 comments:

  1. Love your collage of bookshelves! Great pic.

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really dude how many HP books do you owe? :D Kidding, I love your shelves. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! 13 to be precise. Thank you, Tanja. :*

      Delete
  3. Hahaha, thank you so much, Aman. It's so nice to know that. :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot of awesome books!!

    New email follower. Here is my Follow friday

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!