Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #55


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

Here's my teaser-

"I have no doubt that the wheels are turning in her head wondering why someone would cover their arms with ink. All she has to do is ask and I'll tell her. I'm an open book once you crack the cover."
-My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin

Summary-

I expected a life of music.
I expected to raise my son.
It took one look to make everything change.
I never expected happiness.

I never expected to find her.
I never expected to feel desire.
I never expected I’d be a family man.
I never expected to be loved.
I never expected to fall in love.

They say you should expect the unexpected, I didn’t realize my unexpected would be the forever kind.



What's your teaser?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, good tease. This book sounds like one I'd like!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woha you've got me curious now. I haven't read the first book in this series, but I have heard great things about it. Great post Janhvi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice tease! Not a contemp reader, but I like that tease!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great teaser :) I'm adding the book to my TBR list.

    My Tuesday Teaser:)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Teaser Janhvi! I really like the cover on this book!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have got a very pretty blog going on here!! And it looks like I am loving everyone's Teaser Tuesday pics..I just saw one at http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/ and thought of borrowing it and now here is yours..Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!