Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #58

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

It Happened One Wedding by Julie James
Publication Date: March 25, 2014


Summary-

SHE KNOWS BETTER THAN TO SAY “I DO”

After a humiliating end to her engagement, investment banker Sidney Sinclair is done with commitment-phobic men. But when her sister winds up engaged after a whirlwind courtship, she’s thrown in to close contact with exactly the kind of sexy playboy she wants to avoid—the gorgeous best man. She’s stuck with him, for better or worse, until her sister walks down the aisle, but that doesn’t mean she has to give in to his smooth advances, no matter how tempting they are…

BUT HE MAKES IT HARD TO SAY “I DON’T”

Special Agent Vaughn Roberts always gets his man on the job and his woman in bed. So Sidney’s refusal to fall for his charms only makes him more determined to win over the cool and confident redhead. Only what starts out as a battle of wills ends up as a serious play for her heart. Because the one woman who refuses to be caught may be the only one Vaughn can’t live without…

I LOVE Julie James. Her books are fabulous and I will definitely be reading this one :)
What are you waiting on?

7 comments:

  1. This looks like perfect book when you want something relaxing.
    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. Like the cover and title. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-66-pointe-oblivion.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a really fun read, and I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick! Not my kind of read but still hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cover! Though romance isn't exactly my type of read.

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of this one but the cover is pretty. I like the colors. The story itself sounds interesting but I don't think this is for me. Still hope you'll enjoy it. Great pick Janhvi :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!