Friday, August 21, 2015

Feature Follow Friday #65


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

This week's question is: 

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would you pick? Fictional ones count too!

My answer:

I do not remember of a time when we did not have a pet dog at home. I love pets and we currently have a pet dog whom I love immensely. 

I have no idea how my real pet would react, but if I am to add more pets to the list, I'd love to have an owl, a white wolf and an unicorn. I know. I dream big, but that's the whole point. *winks* 

 



What pet would you like to have? Link me up to your posts in the comments. Happy Friday, and happy reading, everyone! 


5 comments:

  1. OOh nice! One of our dogs kind of looks like a white wolf. A very furry one! He's part Husky and part Great Perenese (so can't think of spelling and spell check is no help!)! LOL! He's got the head of Husky and he's all white with blue eyes. So yeah, white wolf. My grandpa used to say he was a wolf too! Haha! Great picks!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl is gorgeous! Owls are so awesome and so are unicorns! Bloglovin' follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great...I love owls. I think if I had to choose, it would probably be either a dragon or a leopard. Love the more dangerous ones, just as long as they don't eat me hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great choices!

    My FF: http://insideoutofmymind2.blogspot.com/2015/08/follow-friday-question-if-you-could_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Panda would be my first choice for sure! Then Phoenix or Unicorn

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!