Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #58

Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is: 

top ten of Sarika's auto-buy authors

Here's my list:

Please note that all author images have been taken from Goodreads. Also, I don't necessarily read books by these authors as soon as they're out, but I buy them anyway. *winks* 

1) J. K. Rowling- I'm a  Potterhead, so JKR is my queen. 


2) Khaled Hosseini- No one can tell raw and real stories like him. 


3) Kelley York- She blows away my mind with her mind-fucking story-telling, every damn time. 


4) David Levithan- The. Most. Brilliant. Contemporary. Writer. 


5) John Green- His books are too interesing and cannot be skipped! 


6) Trish Doller- Her story-telling is very, very intriguing. 


7) Krista and Becca Ritchie- Their stories are very different and refreshing. 


8) Abbi Glines- She's my go-to author for when, once in a while, I'm in the mood for silly reads that aim for reader entertainment. 


9)  Laura Lee- Her stories are unconventional and really well thought of. 


10) Chetan Bhagat- King of controversy, yes. But I have to buy his books, for the collection, if nothing else.  


Do link me up to your posts in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Happy reading, everyone! 



5 comments:

  1. Everyone is including J.K and John Green on their lists today! I kind of feel bad that I didn't now, even though I love them both a lot! My list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I have Trish's The Devil You Know on my TBR stack! Love a good thriller and its gotten some great reviews to date! Can't wait to read it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try a little more John Green. So far, one book was meh and one book was fabulous.

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to read some Abbi Glines. Everyone seems to rave about her. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abbi is on my list to read much more of. I've only read one book of her's so far.

    Here are my Top Ten! @ LazyBookLovers

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!