Friday, August 30, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #54


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Today's question is: 

If you could only have ONE – one book – for the rest of your life. Don’t cheat…what would it be?


My answer:

God, this is hard. I can't pick just one book, I wouldn't survive. There are just SO many I want. I'm greedy that way. But still, from all the books I've read this year, I'd pick Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines cause I would never get tired of re reading it.



Which book did you pick?
Follow us and we'll follow back!
Happy Friday everybody :)

8 comments:

  1. WOW I'm surprised. I have no idea what I expected. Anyhow I'd go with The Shadow of the Wind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read this book, but I've heard of it c: I chose The Fault in Our Stars

    Happy Friday!
    My FF
    Blogaversary Giveaway (ends tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know this book but it sounds good. :)

    Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/08/feature-and-follow-23-one-book-for-ever.html

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick! I loved Abbi's paranormal trilogy that she wrote. Keep hoping she'll write another, but doesn't look that way!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I haven't read it yet, but it sounds really interesting :)

    My FF

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. New bloglovin follower. I haven't read any books by Abbi Glines but the cover has my interest. Thanks for the recommendation.

    http://momssmallvictories.com/feature-follow-the-book-thief-stole-my-heart/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've actually never heard of ths one before!!


    Old bloglovin follower!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh LOVE abbi Glines! I'll have to check this one out.

    New BL follower,
    The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!