Monday, August 05, 2013

Review- Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

Goodreads Summary:

Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?


Too Far series:


REVIEW:

Nothing can help me describe this book more than the following three words- I loved it. 
God. Abbi Glines is fantabulous. And her amazing, amazing boy Rush Finlay is storming. 
Forever Too Far is the third and the final book in Abbi Glines' Too Far seriesThere aren't any spoilers in this book as such, but I would suggest reading the first two books of the series and Della and Woods' book, Twisted Perfection before getting to Forever Too Far. Janhvi's and my reviews of book #1 Fallen Too Far and book #2 Never Too Far can be read here and here respectively. 
Forever Too Far starts off with a pregnant Blaire and her fiance Rush having made a wonderful life in Rosemary. They are engaged and are planning to get married soon. 
Those of us who know how Abbi Glines works know that plain and simple isn't her way. Things have to be messed up and the same happens in this book as well. There is a lot, and by a lot, I really mean A LOT of family drama from Rush's side and there's also a very sweet family gathering/ reunion from Blaire's side. 
Keeping the whole family situation aside, because a lot can be said about it but there's a lot more I have to say about Blaire and Rush, so the family can stay aside.  
Blaire was her simple and sweet self and I really like her innocence, contrary to many readers. She is genuinely good and is a perfect match for Rush. 
Blaire and Rush were simply perfect. They faced a lot of problems and I loved seeing how Rush begged and pleaded. It was a sight worth swooning over. 
Now onto Rush. Boy, he was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. He is just sickeningly sweet and romantic. His lines are worth aw-ing a thousand times over. His caveman instincts and possessiveness were sexy and adorable at the same time. I loved seeing the fatherly side of Rush. Man. The man is married but my Rush Crush will never die. 
The way Forever Too Far ended, with Blaire and Rush's little baby boy in their hands and their life, was beautiful. So far, this year has been all about wrapping up beautiful New Adult stories of our day and age. They've all been amazing and Forever Too Far was no exception. Overall, Forever Too Far was a fabulous end to Blaire and Rush's story. 

RATING:




7 comments:

  1. I won't dare to say that I still haven't read any of Abbi's books. I know, I know. I drive you crazy with Me Before You, so you should drive me crazy with this. Anyhow I'm so glad you enjoyed and I'll get to it, someday! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure I do that soon, Tanja. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely review! Anyone who reads these books have a Rush Crush(: I cannot wait to get my hands on this one.
    Jackie

    nobentspines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You'll have one soon too, Jackie. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Aww, your love for this series shines through loud and clear, Sarika! It's so nice to hear that you loved every minute of the series - I don't often get to experience that myself, but when I do it's the best feeling ever! Even though this isn't exactly my kind of read, you are selling it to me pretty well here - sounds like there's plenty to love here! Seriously lovely review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was one amazing series, Aylee. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Hahaha, Aman! So good to see you're as madly in love with Too Far as I am. Ah... We'll have to wait and find out what Abbi has in store for us! Oh no, I don't read synopsis, but I'm so eager for Grant's and *fingers crossed* Harlow's book. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!