Friday, April 05, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #33


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

                                                   Today's question is:

Q:  Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate — ? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?

                                                             My answer:

There are hardly any books which I thought I would hate which I ended up loving. Having read books since a few years now, I usually know what kind of books I like, what books would piss me off and which books I ~think~ I would hate. I don't even bother giving the books I would hate a try because they would just make me frustrated and unhappy. There haven't been any exceptions. Yet.

If you already follow us via GFC we would LOVE it if you'd follow us through bloglovin' too :)
                                                    What's your answer?
                                         Follow us and we'll follow back!
                                                 Happy Friday everybody :)

6 comments:

  1. Heya are using Wordpress for your site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own.
    Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

    My webpage dentalshout.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I don't know if there's any books I thought I hated and then ended up not, just because I tend not to read books I think I'll hate to begin with. Too many other awesome books to think about! Thanks for stopping by my blog, following back via BlogLovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way, I just won't waste my time with a book that I think I'll hate.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-56-26-feature-friday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. True, if I feel without a doubt I will not like such a read, I won't touch it. But if I feel a mix of I might hate, but then again I might like it, then I might give it a try!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do this all the time, but sometimes I do have exceptions and give books a chance which thankfully turn out great most of the time :)

    Thanks for stopping by!
    New Follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right right! why bother with books you know you will hate at the end!

    ohohoh! I love your favourite series list!
    Nice blog!

    Following you back via GFC

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!