Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #36



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

Here's my teaser-
"I'll be whatever she needs me to be. I can't walk away from her. I tried. I'm hooked. And now I'm about to lose my mind because I don't know how to help her. I just need to go find her and hold her the rest of the damn day. I need to know she's okay."
-Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines

Summary-

Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. There was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.

What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came.
The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…

I am swooning over Woods!
What's your teaser tuesday?

13 comments:

  1. I love when you put teasers from the books I don't plan to read (for now). This one sounds really sweet and I guess it's from male POV. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I need to get a copy asap. Sounds super intense! Great teaser. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That is so sweet. I need to get a copy of this book too.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to know guys can be out of their minds in love as well. ;) My TT, and there's a 100 Follower Giveaway running on my blog right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore it when guys are head over heels like that.. Adding to my TBR list :)

    My Teasers

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Keely says!! When a guy says stuff like that, it really makes one swoon!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finished this book last night! I love Abbi!

    Check out my TEASER

    ReplyDelete
  8. This seems to be the most popular book among today's Teasers! I love the one you chose. Who could resist that guy?
    My Teaser is from BLUEBONNET BRIDE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. An intriguing teaser, sounds like a hero to die for. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I love that passionate teaser -- this book is a popular one today and the more teasers I read, the more I want to read this book!

    Here's my teaser from SUDDENLY ROYAL by Nichole Chase.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh somebody else had a teaser on this book. It sounds so cute! I want to read it!


    Thanks for visiting Vonnie's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I loved this book! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww, so sweet. I think this needs to be on my Kindle, ASAP!

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!