Sunday, April 07, 2013

Fan Art #4

It's been an awfully long time since I posted some Fan Art. The last time, I shared with you guys a full length werewolf sketch that I drew. As promised back then, I'm now posting a close-up shot of a werewolf.

Even though it may not seem like it, this wolf, for some odd reason, reminds me of Sam Roth (whom I love) from Maggie Stiefvater's The Wolves Of Mercy Falls trilogy. Sam was calm, kind, lovely and different in a way. This wolf seems more fierce (that's why the "odd"). 

Okay, I admit this sketch is not great and the jaw seems dislocated! But I have a soft corner for this one as (besides reminding me of Sam), the eyes which are normally hard to do, have turned out pretty well. 


Like I said, it's not great, but I hope you like it anyway. :P 



6 comments:

  1. it's a great sketch Sarika even if you feel otherwise! i didn't know you could draw! :) i love the eyes as well. it gives the whole picture that bad mean look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I draw pretty okay then I guess. Thank you so much, Ao! :)

      Delete
  2. Very cool. Wish I had some artistic talent. Can't wait to see the next one =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you have some, you just have to explore it. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Well honestly, I can't see why you would say this was "not great" because it looks pretty dang good to me! Granted, I have absolutely nil artistic talent, but I still think the fur and shading and eyes and teeth look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I guess I should just accept the fact that it's a good drawing. :P It's always great when the minute features are appreciated. Thank you so much, Aylee!

      Delete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!