Friday, April 19, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #35


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Today's question is:

Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?


My answer:

I'm gonna have to go for Gena Showalter. I just so badly want to know how her mind works and how she came up with the amazing Lords of the Underworld. Mostly, I just want to know all the future plot lines but still it'd be cool to hang out with an author I so love and admire.


I would love to know your answer!
Follow us and we'll follow back!
Happy Friday everybody :)

9 comments:

  1. Hanging out with Gena Showalter would be awesome.

    Hopping by from #FF

    New GFC Follower, Follow Back?
    MY #FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of her books. YET! I have some, though. I like that you want to pick her brains about future plots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Alice in Zombieland on my to-read shelf, and I need to pick it up soon!

    New follower :D

    Check out my FF here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! I'd love to meet her too! Love her YA books! If I were to see her like today, my burning question would be when is Intertwined 4 coming out, because I am dying to read it!! Like seriously, dying the reader's agonizing death of waiting! ;)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read anything by Gena! But I do have Alice in Zombieland. Hmmm...

    New follower via Bloglovin!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read 1 book by Showalter and loved it. Looks like I have to try more from her :-)I've only read 1 book by Showalter and loved it. Looks like I have to try more from her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gena would be a great person to hang with. Her Lords of the Underworld series is one of my current favorites. Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And here I'm the person who haven't read any of her books. I know I'm ashamed. I must change that then :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree!! I would love to sit down with her and pick her mind about anything! Great choice! Old follower!
    My follow friday

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!