Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #35


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 


Here's my teaser:
Still, I am the husband, the man, and Helen is my wife. So it's my duty to flush, disinfect, squeeze my butt cheeks together as tight as I can in the hopes that no accidents occur, vacate the premises and hope it doesn't smell as bad in there as I fear it does. 
-Isn't It Bromantic? (Nice Guy #2) by Lauren Baratz-Logsted

Goodreads Summary:

Having fallen in love in The Bro-Magnet, ultimate man's man Johnny Smith and D.A. Helen Troy marry at the outset of ISN'T IT BROMANTIC? Never has a sports-loving couple been so well suited. Now everything should be wedded bliss, right? Not exactly. On a honeymoon cruise, both contract a virus but Helen recovers more quickly. Still confined to their stateroom, Johnny is fine with her going off on her own, until Helen has a little too much fun playing beach volleyball with an all-male group of German tourists. And things only grow worse as they return home to CT and try to set up life as a married couple. Can Johnny and Helen's marriage be saved? 






What's your teaser this Tuesday?
Happy reading and have a great week ahead! 


22 comments:

  1. bwahahahahahaha!!!! At least he still has the decency to fart somewhere else instead of in front of his wife.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, he doesn't need to fart, Vonnie! Let's just say he's trying to hold in. ;)

      Delete
  2. Well this one made me laugh. Haven't come across such a funny tease in a while.
    Thanks for sharing it :)

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog
























    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that my teaser made you laugh, Marilyn! :D

      Delete
  3. muha-lolz. Is that really as ridiculous as the teaser sounds? I think I have to get this book for my mom. x) My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's far more ridiculous than the teaser, Caro! You must get the series for your mum, she'll enjoy it, I think. :)

      Delete
  4. LOL! I haven't seen this book or thins series before but this teaser is funny! I hope you're enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Great teaser. This looks like a fun book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute teaser! Thanks for sharing.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol...the teaser totally cracked me up! I'll have to check this series out.

    Here's My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must check it out, it's an hilarious series, Maria! :)

      Delete
  8. LOL. oh dear.

    Here's my teaser tuesday featuring Jennifer L. Armentrout's Apollyon over at i*Heart*BigBooks

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, that paints quite a mental image -- great teaser! Here's my TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha. That's quite an amusing little teaser.

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!