Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #33

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne
Publication Date: July 16 2013


Summary-

Sawyer Dodd has it all. She's a star track athlete, choir soloist, and A-student. And her boyfriend is the handsome all-star Kevin Anderson. But behind the medals, prom pictures, and perfect smiles, Sawyer finds herself trapped in a controlling, abusive relationship with Kevin. When he dies in a drunk-driving accident, Sawyer is secretly relieved. She's free. Until she opens her locker and finds a mysterious letter signed by "an admirer" and printed with two simple words: "You're welcome."

The short summary itself gave me the chills, so I'm pretty excited for this book. It sounds different and amazing.
What are you waiting on?

12 comments:

  1. Oh, this seems like a dark, emotion read. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, will add it to my GR tbr for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I want this one!! It sounds amazing and just so creepy good.

    ~Ali
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this one! It's on NetGalley, in case you didn't know! Right HERE.

    Great choice! :)

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this sounds so good and creepy! Want to read this now!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This looks crazy creepy! Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome, and I put my request in for the ARC ages ago, and I haven't been approved yet. Great choice. It's on my must read list for this year.

    My "Waiting
    On" Wednesday


    LisaILJ @ "I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds so AWESOME! Check out my WoW at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds kinda creepy! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it sounds very interesting! i like the cover :)

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uh oh - very "I Know What You Did Last Summer"-ish if you know what I mean! Great choice :)

    Waiting on Wednesday @ the Brunette Librarian’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book sounds good Janhvi, and it sounds a little scary! Have you ever seen the movie, Sleeping with the Enemy? It sounds kind of like that! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the title! Also...OMgosh it sounds creepy! I might need to check this one out, even though it's not my usual genre!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!